Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Few Free Custom Brushes..


Here you go guys.
Lately I've been quite succesfull in reducing my brush-set files' size so I decided to share them with all of you, Photoshop's geeks.
First my ESSENTIAL set, which is a good selection of stolen brushes from many talented artists(Jaime Jones, Anthony Jones, Matthias Verhasselt etc) and few that I made myself, either from scratch or from existing ones.
Give them a go and let me know what you think:
Marco's ESSENTIAL_31_08_2012
The second link is the latest update of aVFX brush' set I'm building, using the same criteria as above: stealing, modifying and creating from scratch. Inspiration for this set was, for the most,  the superlative work of Marcelo Vignali and Luc Desmarchelier.
Marco's VFX_31_07_2012

What do you think guys? Is it ok for you to share personal brushes based on someone else's work? Even if it's just used as inspiration?
If any of the interested people I mentioned feel uncomfortable about it please just let me know.
I'm doing it just for the sake of sharing  what I consider to be  good tools of the trade.
Enjoy!
M




Marco Caradonna
Concept Art & Illustration
http://marcocaradonna.com/

No comments: