Wednesday, 2 May 2012

CGMA Master classes: Mechs & Vehicles

Hello there, as some of you have  probably  guessed already  from the title, I signed up for a Mechs and Vehicles class over CGMA( Concept Graphics Master Academy), with the talented Paul Christopher as teacher.
I'm gonna post my efforts in creating(hopefully) some decent concepts week after week(till June), as I really want to get better at it.
For the first week we've been asked to do some thumbnails for a fighter-ship and for a freighter (sci-fi setting).
After that we had to pick up two designs we liked and submit them for feedback.
Please be merciful :)
See you!
M



















P.S.
The pics in the moodboards are gathered here JUST FOR REFERENCE, if you've got problems with that please get in touch and I'll do my best to take them away-give credits.
Cheers




Marco Caradonna
Concept Art & Illustration
http://marcocaradonna.com/

No comments: