Friday, 17 June 2011

RIFT: Create A Colossus contest_FINAL ENTRY

FInally I completed and submitted  my Fire Colossus.
As a last minute decision I decided to desaturate the background a bit because I thought it was way to cheerful and wasn't helping the overall mood  of the piece.
I'm quite happy now and I think it works better.
IN the final version I lost as well the medieval village and the keep as they were drawing attention from the main focal point(The Colossus you know),so needing an element to introduce scale here you've got the stone circle a la' Stonehenge:P
I hope it will do the work.
Anyway be sure to visit the contest page over Deviant Art and leave your feedback.
It will be much appreciated!
Thanks a lot and see you soon(I'm heading over Spain on holidays and I'll be back on the 27th)
Ciaooo!
M













Marco Caradonna
Concept Art & Illustration
http://marcocaradonna.com/

No comments: