Thursday, 7 April 2011

Cthulhu Invictus Companion

Hi guys,
ages since the last time I posted anything...
However, any day is good to make amends but particularly today as  Chaosium RPG module Cthulhu Invictus Companion has finally made is way throughso now I can post my final image online(as well as thumbnails and color sketches I used in the process)
I'm quite happy about the overall feeling  but I can't really stand  the lions any longer:I think they're pretty bad drawn and they spoil  the cover IMO.Shame:(
On the other hand I still  like a lot the Faun statue in the background and the moon lighting-late sunset setting but I would probably change  Dark Young design as it looks a bit "peary" now. I'll post a pic from the actual manual once I'll receive it.
All the best
M





































































Marco Caradonna

Concept Art & Illustration

http://marcocaradonna.com/

2 comments:

Jason said...

Awesome style - totally in-keeping with the feel of all the classic rulebooks as well. Nice one :)

Marco Caradonna said...

Thanks mate much appreciate that,though I think lions suck:P
M