Thursday, 16 September 2010

FFG: Call of Cthulhu The Spoken Covenant Asylum Pack is out!

Hello guys a lot of new this month!
First of all some of the Fantasy Flight Games card Illustration I have been working on during the last year can be finally posted!
So we start with a couple of creatures from the Call of Cthulhu LCG
The expansion where you can find the following is The Spoken Covenant Asylum Pack
They’re respectively a  Byakhee flying over the jungle under the moonlight and a MiGo sentry guarding an alien operating room ( Henry Wentworth Akeley docet :) ):
These images are almost one year old and,as usual,I’m not satisfied at all with them right now, but  that’s a good sign I think,it means I still need to improve my skills and that I’m not trapped in a dangerous self-complacence.
Mumbling aside, HPL themed illustrations are among my top one tier (pun meant)when we talk about card art,and I enjoyed a lot painting them,so I hope a bit of this happiness would show through
As usual remember that these are supposed to be viewed on a smaller scale than here(they’re printed on small tiny cards,after all)













 And a MiGo sentry guarding an alien operating room ( Henry Wentworth Akeley docet :)):















Marco Caradonna
Concept Art & Illustration
http://marcocaradonna.com/

No comments: