Tuesday, 29 June 2010

FFG: A GAme of Thrones Kings of the Storm

FFG is publishing a new deluxe expansion for their A Game of Thrones
This new product is named  Kings of the Storm and has a little info website on its own,check it here
I've been lucky enough to have a couple of card featured on the website
Stannis Baratheon( if you don't know what I'm talking about do some homework and find out here the marvellous book series this character is taken from)
I'm not to too happy about Knights of the Storm but weirdly(for me)it has been featured also as a banner on the website)
Last one is the Stormlands,and my favourite so far(I love environments)
The wonderful Polish artist Morano did the amazing box-cover(and one of his best i think)
See you soon folk!


P.S.
The smartest among you probably will notice a difference between the jpeg just down here and the paginated version.
This card was a tough one and went under a heavy revision  towards the end of the deadline, as a result of the pressure the sword's  hilt feature a pretty weird perspective(in fact,totally wrong).
I know it might be considered cheating but i canno't stand it and so i fixed.
Apologies:P











































































Marco Caradonna
Concept Art & Illustration
http://marcocaradonna.com/

No comments: