Monday, 3 May 2010

Harajuku Free Runner Concept

 Hi guys,
i've been pretty busy lately so i'm able to post only now some of the latest pieces i've been working on
This is a character concept trial  i did for Leading Light studio(a relly amazing concept art studio based not far from London)
I put a lot on energy and passion on it,since it's not my usual and beloved subject(who said apocalytptic environments?)
Furthermore i tried to challenge myself a bit with a brief outside my comfort zone
I hope that this piece will open some new opportunities so it's already one of the new favourites
Let me know what do you think about it
I posthere the final composit with includes my rendered character,some exploring sketches and a selection of  photo references i used,so,if someone out there is the owner of the copyrights, please let me know and i'll give credit or remove them from the composit asap
Best
M












Marco Caradonna
Concept Art &
Illustration http://marcocaradonna.com/

1 comment:

la Volpe said...

Che figata! E' molto diverso dal tuo stile, non sembri neanche tu... Ed è un complimento duplice!!!