Saturday, 11 April 2009

Artorder_Concept Tuesday:Dinogloth



Hello guys!
This is my(late)weekly contribution to the Artorder Sketchground, and it's supposed to be a Dinogloth...What is this?
Well, direclty from the original brief"this weeks concept comes from Daniel Gelon, my talented next cube neighbor. My brain was fried today and I couldn't think of a decent concept. Daniel said "well, I love undead, demons, and dinosaurs... what about an undead demon dinosaur!" It made me laugh, and a dose of humor is always a good thing. Let's call him Dinogloth, the terror of the mesozoic period! Have a little fun with this one."
I worked it out mixing the main body from a Stegosaurus, tail from Paleoscincus and other elements taken both from real world and from that ancestral place which is my brain:)
I'm not too satisfied because maybe it resembles too much a dragon(especially head i fear), but that's it, is a sketch, a work in progress, so nothing prevent me to change in the future!
I hope you enjoy it, i have a REAL fun painting it(maybe because dinosaurs were an old passion of mine...)
That's all folks!
Ciao from London
M

2 comments:

Rob said...

That's pretty cool. Some excellent artwork on this site.

Ricardo Guimaraes said...

This is reeeeealy good Marco! He looks menacing!! Congratulations my friend!!